Tailored finance for an Anaerobic Digester.
What are the benefits of an Anaerobic Digester?
- Minimises waste by utilising second quality silage and manure.
- Responsible and sustainable farming.
- Odour reduction by up to 80%
- Improved slurry management.
- AD collects methane (which is 23 times more potent as a greenhouse gas than CO2) and provides a source of renewable energy that is carbon neutral.
- Pathogens such as salmonella are lowered in the feedstock.
Recent Related Posts
Producers who use glasshouses to grow their crops are looking at a drop of up to 50% in the amount they can afford to grow due to the crippling increase in the cost of the gas they use for heating.
A Denbighshire egg farm is keeping their 30,000 hens warm and laying with a massive solar array on their roofs whilst energy prices to continue to soar.
Biomass Boilers provide a conventional way to heat your business. But how can you best prepare for finance set backs?